• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cant figure out how to download precision X to OC my 980

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You need to log in to get it or get it from.somewhere else... Or use inspector, or use afterburner.

There should be an option to set clocks/profile on startup or something like that. Take a look around the software before you give up on it.

Others, including myslef, already mentioned different options above... MSI AB, Nvidia Inspector, Trixx, XtremeTuner Plus, iTurbo..........

There should be an option to set clocks/profile on startup or something like that. Take a look around the software before you give up on it.

Others, including myslef, already mentioned different options above... MSI AB, Nvidia Inspector, Trixx, XtremeTuner Plus, iTurbo..........

Ok will give those a shot.

You are giving up on Precision? OYE VEY.

Have it load on startup and load a profile. DONE. Before you ask how to do that, these are options in the software, take a look around and get familiar with it before you move on to other software, create another thread after looking at it for two seconds, and then give up and ask for more software that works the same way because they are based off the same thing.

Sorry to be so... well, short, but your lack of effort for a self proclaimed knowledgeable person is nothing short of appalling to me.

Good luck!

You are giving up on Precision? OYE VEY.

Have it load on startup and load a profile. DONE. Before you ask how to do that, these are options in the software, take a look around and get familiar with it before you move on to other software, create another thread after looking at it for two seconds, and then give up and ask for more software that works the same way because they are based off the same thing.

Sorry to be so... well, short, but your lack of effort for a self proclaimed knowledgeable person is nothing short of appalling to me.

Good luck!

I'm a lazy savant.

Back