• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your Opinions On DESTINY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

I downloaded the demo on PS3 and it had a lot of missions available for being a demo and its the best graphical but I played about 4-5hrs of it before I went off to work and I found it a little dull yeah can't really judge with only 4-5 hrs of play but I hate the fact I am already grinding to get levels up to even get slightly better weapons. The story lost me a little already like how did my character die and why did the GHOST revive me and also what was I doing on a planet full of Fallen/Hives with no weapons in the first place.

I can probably read on why from the net but I don't want to the game should be telling me, also only decent weapon so far was charge shotgun. There were loads of people playing who either were on the demo/full game yet no one wanted to team up even with my opening my FT group not one player joined, there wasn't hardly anyone planet side just me and maybe 1 more who just ran off somewhere else and this what bugged me loads of people level 2-3 at the tower yet no more than 1 planet side WTF.

I think I'm going to play more over next few days but so far Dragon Age Inquisition looks more fun.

What you've experienced is what you do for the rest of the game.

What you've experienced is what you do for the rest of the game.

Yep I played it a few mores hours and it didn't change one bit deleted the demo won't be buying at all, ended up buying Titanfall and Starcraft 2 Heart of The Swarm expansions for cheap

Yeah its the same thing. Maybe a little more variety but overall its the same. Its better when playing with some friends but it can get repetitive. I know I've taken a little break from the game myself, and will probably come back for the expansion pack as I purchased it a while ago.
Not saying I didn't get my money out of the game though, probably got a nice 50-60 hours into it easy. Thought there was somewhere to check my playtime some where. Even 50 hours seems to be more than most games offer these days for play time in most cases.

Back