• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to WC and need your help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

digitaljuice

Hello overclockers.com people! I am new to WC and have a new build coming up that I hope to do a theme for however since I am new to WC I have no idea if I have the right fittings, or enough cooling for the parts I want. Any suggestions or opinions you have would be greatly appreciated!

So far I am looking at this for a system...
2 gtx 970s
asrock extreme4
kingston hyperx ddr3 ram 16gb white
2 ssds
1 hdd
750w psu

all in a phanteks enthoo primo white case

then the WC parts I have picked out are...

koolance 380i cpu block
any 2 fullcover GPU blocks for the 970, whatever fits
240mm rad
480mm rad
monsoon m2 premier? d5 pump res dual bay combo
primochill rigid tubing
a bunch of fittings? like 18?!!!
a flow sensor
a temp sensor
some LEDS

I think that is it...anyways I put together a spreadsheet to try and track costs and what parts I want and it has a more detailed description of the specific parts. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TBG1IDNtN92wWVQLPNMSqLz_DNTEpN3IF_5Yf5Knwzw/edit#gid=0

With that said I was considering doing a single 970 to start and maybe waiting for the new AMD cards to come out whenever that happens next year as I am an AMD fanboy. Anyways thanks for reading!

:welcome: to OCFs! :D

First and foremost since you're new to watercooling, please take the time to read up our yellow stickies. There's more to watercooling than just buying parts. :thup:

:welcome: to OCFs! :D

First and foremost since you're new to watercooling, please take the time to read up our yellow stickies. There's more to watercooling than just buying parts. :thup:

thanks! I've certainly tried to do my research on tube bending for rigid tubing, bleeding the system, percautions overall and tubing guides for order of the loop. :D

Back