• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATR 2500 to Sound Blaster ZXR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TehNubCake

I was looking to improve my audio setup completely, but I do have a spending limit. I have an ATR 2500 USB microphone from audio technica picked out but this wont get any improvement from the Creative Sound Blaster ZXR as I cant really use USB with it. If there are no alternatives. What can I do or get to get my mic to work with this sound card? If not, what alternatives are there?

Last edited:
I was looking to improve my audio setup completely, but I do have a spending limit. I have an ATR 2500 USB microphone from audio technica picked out but this wont get any improvement from the Creative Sound Blaster ZXR as I cant really use USB with it. If there are no alternatives. What can I do or get to get my mic to work with this sound card? If not, what alternatives are there?

What are you trying to do with it? You should be able to just install the mic driver (if needed) and set that mic in the windows control panel.

Back