• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Far Cry 4 looks Amazing!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not sure I would say it looks 'amazing,' it looks about like FC3 did.. I guess maybe a bit better. Definitely a fun game, though, exactly what I expected it would be. A few glitches they didn't fix from FC3 which is slightly annoying, but oh well.

It's also bothering me how some of the dialogue calls the main character "Ajay" and the rest "Arjay."

WHICH IS IT?!

"Adorable" now that's a word I don't read on overclockers.com enough.

I also don't read much about Dance, Dance Revolution in the gaming
forums either and I find that a real shame :D

I did not like FC3. Too repetitive, hunting/crafting boring, ugly graphics IMO...

It seems FC4 gameplay is much the same, so I'll pass.

I thought you hated FC3? This game is basically FC3-2

Well, if the plot and setting were the turnoffs for him, I can understand the turnaround. I was apalled and disgusted by everything in Far Cry 3's plot, while Far Cry 4 was almost palatable for me. Almost.

How do I open up additional weapons spots? I can only carry an AK right now.
Also how do I take out Rhinos? One got in my way and it pwned me.

You get more slots through crafting. You need to be hunting and skinning animals to make the larger wallet, etc

I still havent played FC3... It causes my computer to bsod just after clicking difficulty selection in campaign, with a 0x0124, apparently common. Can hardly wait what BSOD FC4 gives!

Back