• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HDMI problem on XBOX 360

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Itachiii

I've had this problem for quite some time without being able to find any common solution on the web. The problem is the following: I have an XBOX 360 which I bought 4 years ago. It was always connected via HDMI on my TV. One day I turned on the TV, the screen went green and the Xbox rebooted leaving me with no signal via HDMI. I connected the console via composite to the TV and works peachy. Tried to change the settings on my console but the HDTV settings are greyed out. Tried everything, blindly tried to change the settings with HDMI on: didn't work, reset the display settings on console start up: didn't work. Connected the console to the internet and it won't let me update it.

Is there any solution?
Thx in advance!

Tried a different HDMI cable/tv port?

Yup... I got two of them. I connect my laptop on the TV pretty often and they both work but I tried all possible combinations with both my HDMI cables in all HDMI ports of the TV, still nothing!

Back