• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me to choose AMD cpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's not really important in daily usage. You won't see special difference. All these new AMD technologies look much better on paper.

I see you decided on X4 860K. Please let us know how it's working for you when you build your PC and test some games.

oh holy cow an MMX unit, its like 1994 all over again.

any way a little late to this party but considering that the OP is going to use a existing videocard and then upgrade to a 750Ti that an APU would have made more sense and then swap that 750Ti with a similarly priced AMD card that would have the ability to make use of the onchip GPU and get a bit of a boost out of it?
I've got a 750Ti and its kinda got some weak balls compared to some at the same price or even a generation behind that would be the same price.

I mean an R7 260X is about the same price and, on paper, seems better than the 750Ti

Back