• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Total War Rome II- worth it? Junk?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theocnoob

I've heard Total war rome II is awesome and also that Its an unfinished bug ridden hunk of crapp.

Is it worth buying? If not is there another (recent with still decent graphics) version of total way you could suggest? Looking to get into this kind of game.

A couple of my soldiers play the whole total war series and they love it. It looks like a pretty good game in my opinion. But I personally haven't tried it.

I downloaded Rome II. Totally confusing. Can anybody give me a link where there are tips and walkthroughs?

Modern games confuse me. The only recent thing I could just pick up and play was Tomb Raider and it was too darn short...

Lol that is one of the reasons I haven't tried playing it yet. Just watching one of my buddies on my last deployment would confuse me.

I haven't messed with it so I wouldn't know.

All I know is one of my soldiers keeps trying to get me to play it.

None of the tutorials Im watching are helping me I just dont get the fundamentals of the game It has a heavy diplomacy and city building component which I wasnt ready for when I bought it and I cant find a good explanation. The game doesnt explailn itself properly.

Have you watched "Let's Play" videos? They are generally a good starting point as they should all be in real time so you can see every action they are doing, and hopefully the better ones will also explain them.

Back