• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Wholesale Companies (USA)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Monkmoon

For people with a computer business and are building computers to sell, what are the best suppliers for individual parts? Preferably in the USA

Iv come across a few: MaxGroup, Evertek, AscendTech, Portatech, Bmem

Many of them have very questionable reviews though. What are your opinions?

Last edited:
I agree with "build your own", but if you can't, IBUYPOWER isn't a bad company to deal with.

For people with a computer business and are biulding computers to sell what are the best suppliers?

Iv come accross a few: MaxGroup, Evertek, AscendTech, Portatech, Bmem

Many of them have very questionable reviews though. What are your opinions?
Monkmoon you're aren't likely to get many responses on this forum about system builders. The majority of us build our own rigs, it's a great learning process and if things go wrong you can just fix it yourself. You are also going to pay a lot more for a high end build if you have someone else build it for you.

Is the OP looking to buy a pre-built rig , or buy parts and build computers to sell ? The first seems more likely but I hate to assume. I'm wrong so often. LOL

yeah i didnt word it very well.
I'll be doing the biulding.
Im looking for a good wholesaler to supply the parts

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i didnt word it very well.
I'll be doing the biulding.
Im looking for a good wholesaler to supply the parts.

Yeah i apologize i didn't word it very well. I'll be doing the building, im Just looking for good wholesale places where i can order individual parts.
My idea is that if i can get a business then i can get parts at wholesale price, but picking a supplier is where i need help.

I have never used a wholesaler, when purchasing parts I will usually just search the net for what I'm looking for. My usual suspects are Amazon, Tigerdirect, Newegg, Superbiz Ebay and a few others. It will also depend on what I'm looking for, used parts I'm usually on Ebay, new parts it's the ones mentioned. Though, when I'm buying a new motherboard and or Cpu I'm lucky to have a Microcenter 25 minutes away and their walk in deals for Mobo/Cpu combos are hard to beat.

Back