• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asrock customer service- thanks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ihrsetrdr

Señor Senior Member
I finally decided to do something about the noisey, failing SB fan on my Asrock x79 Extreme4 motherboard, so I contacted Asrock customer service. "Stephanie" replied, said to mail her 5 bucks, and they would send a replacement. Got it yesterday, was pleased at how fast they took care of business...thanks Stephanie!

Nice to hear good CS stories!
Looks like they even sent you new screws, not bad for $5, which would pretty much just be to cover shipping anyway!

They offered the same way to solve the issue when I asked them what to do with dead BIOS chip. they just said to send them 5 or 7 Euro ( I don't remember exactly ) and they will send me BIOS chip to replace on my board.

Years ago(y2k iirc) I ordered a sb fan from Soltek, but Fedex delivered it to the wrong address, and would not retrieve it. Soltek replaced it immediately, sending it by USPS.

off topic

I sure loved Soltek motherboards... <sigh>

Back