• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Metro LL redux crash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theocnoob

I finished the level in the sewer with pavel where you first face the scorpion things you need to shine a light on to get them on their back. The level ends turning a generator on. It won't load the last level. It just gets stuck. I ALT F4'd and opened again and it tried to load the level and was stuck again. I uninstalled and am redownloading from Steam. WTH happened?

Do your others crash as well or is it just this one right now?

You just did a clean install of your drivers right?

Sounds like it may have had something messed up with the download. Once it finishes re installing run it again and see if it is the same issue. How far into the game is it. I could run mine and see if it is just a glitch in the game.

I couldn't really get into it before. Haven't tried it since my last deployment. I think I have played like an hour and a half.

I couldn't really get into it before. Haven't tried it since my last deployment. I think I have played like an hour and a half.

Its SOOO deep dude. Seriously. One of the best RPG's and perhaps the most epic RPG ever made. The menu system is a ***** and you constantly have to go into it and mess around but if you level your character right you become a god and its just so fun.

Head to Riverwood, then to White run, then to the first barrow. Don't take the golden claw back to the guy in Riverwood, use it to go further into the barrow. Remember, examining items gives clues and passwords to open doors etc.

And remember- ALWAYS steal. Learn how the "Spotted" icon works and always steal healing potions and weapons from dealers. Buying is for suckers. Level up your sneak to make it easier. And level your smithing! You can start right away in riverwood! ALso, cool as it is, don't use destruction magic as your main weapon as it scales poorly through the game. MAx archery and hand to hand combat and learn how to enchant, disenchant, and re-enchant weapons. ANd use soul gems. And read books. There are books everywhere. All contain useful lore. And avoid giants until you level up they will crush you.

Do the Companions missions (the house that looks like an upside down boat in Whiterun) early in the game. You get a great weapon, a great morph ability, and you level up with easy missions early.

Go forth! Dragonborn!

Also if you go to the fast travel person outside of whiterun (he's on a wagon), go to all the spots you can so you can fast travel to them later and it would help you get around to different places quicker. I like how they added that from morrow wind.

Also if you go to the fast travel person outside of whiterun (he's on a wagon), go to all the spots you can so you can fast travel to them later and it would help you get around to different places quicker. I like how they added that from morrow wind.

But that defeats all the nifty walking around and discovering stuff.

Head to Riverwood, then to White run, then to the first barrow. Don't take the golden claw back to the guy in Riverwood, use it to go further into the barrow. Remember, examining items gives clues and passwords to open doors etc.

And remember- ALWAYS steal. Learn how the "Spotted" icon works and always steal healing potions and weapons from dealers. Buying is for suckers. Level up your sneak to make it easier. And level your smithing! You can start right away in riverwood! ALso, cool as it is, don't use destruction magic as your main weapon as it scales poorly through the game. MAx archery and hand to hand combat and learn how to enchant, disenchant, and re-enchant weapons. ANd use soul gems. And read books. There are books everywhere. All contain useful lore. And avoid giants until you level up they will crush you.

Do the Companions missions (the house that looks like an upside down boat in Whiterun) early in the game. You get a great weapon, a great morph ability, and you level up with easy missions early.

Go forth! Dragonborn!

But that defeats all the nifty walking around and discovering stuff.

Yea that's true, but it doesn't take away that much. It wont take you exactly everywhere just the main places. Just a tip is all :D

Def a good tip. SO many people to rob along the roads though. hehe.

Yes definitely, just don't get counter:sn: robbed if you don't know what you're doing, been there haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Def a good tip. SO many people to rob along the roads though. hehe.

Yes definitely, just don't get counter:sn: robbed if you don't know what you're doing, been there haha.

Metro: LL Is a buggy game -- even with the latest patches.

In the Bandits level, if I tried to drive back and sell all the
bandit weapons to the wagon train trader more than twice
the game would crash every time. The level is so bugged
that the all the bandits on the entire level were frozen in place
and wouldn't attack, although they would be yelling out things
like: "he's over there", "get him" etc.

Back