• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: December SuperPi 32M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Silver_Pharaoh / i5-2300 / Stock Air/ 10m 14s 689ms

I've got some work to do.

Not too bad I suppose, considering I was folding, listening to music and had 30+ Chrome tabs open at the time. :p

spi32m.PNG

Woomack / i7 5820k / H2O / 6 min 46.453 sec

spi32.jpg

4.7GHz is max on water regardless how many cores are enabled. I also checked all cores and some are even weaker than 4.7GHz. At 4.8GHz were errors in the middle of the test. 4.4GHz+ cache the same ... and I already had it on 1.6V+.

Nope , 3x 120mm rad with 3x 120mm ~1k rpm fans on ambient temps. Actually on ss I could make 4.9GHz max so it's not helping much.

Manny, my intel rig is up at the other house in pieces. I have so much to do right now I don't have the time nor the focus to get it together.
with moving, opening another shop and life in general, getting it back together in just not in me at the time.

Johan45/ AMD Sempron 145/ H20/ 15m 04.109s

pi 15m 04.109.JPG

Looks like there will be a Sempy 145 showdown this month :D
This little bugger is actually a pain in the arse. I think I have hit max speed regardless of temps. It'll run a few iterations of P95 at 4.5 with 1.4v. Then 1.65 for another 100MHz and it just refuses to run much over that even with excessive voltage.

What about your G3258 Opty that would work just fine wouldn't it? Or did you kill the poor little thing?

@Manny , and you know I'm not making that up !

Laughing even harder now... Belif me I knows! :thup:

I will also add, I feel having the 5.0 cap was/is good. I've been working on this bench more now then ever to try and get my times down on the Fx 6300 by messing with different things, timings, themes, explorer etc... I've been able to drop my times by 15 seconds by just tweaking it so far.

Laughing even harder now... Belif me I knows! :thup:

I will also add, I feel having the 5.0 cap was/is good. I've been working on this bench more now then ever to try and get my times down on the Fx 6300 by messing with different things, timings, themes, explorer etc... I've been able to drop my times by 15 seconds by just tweaking it so far.

Yep , I hear ya bud, my first trial on the sempy had me at 15M 18.xxxs , I thought I put a different one on my stick but oops. Almost have it down to 15m flat now.

What about your G3258 Opty that would work just fine wouldn't it? Or did you kill the poor little thing?

I am currently running it now bot no getting the scores I want. Besides my Ripjaws are out for RMA so I'm running a single Hunydai stick....................:-/

Last edited:
I am currently running it now bot no getting the scores I want. Besides my Ripjaws are out for RMA so I'm running a single Hunydai stick....................:-/

Well you're just having no luck at all are you OPty?

Still, cinebench doesn't take 15 minutes like this does. I did a WPrime 1024 last night and about the same time.

Back