• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The fun is to set a goal that may be *just* out of reach.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Post your goal. This could be fun.

New goal for me. I don't know if I can do it.

500k ppd average.

This goal will push me. It will require every bit of hardware I own and even then I may not have it.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. -me (lol)

My goal is to pick up another 280x or 2 by mid January. Should get me somewhere's in the 550k (with 3 cards total)
or 700k - 800k ppd with 4. Assuming the cpu will feed them without any issues.

Well, im not quite as high as I was hoping. But then again. The cards are not clocked up all the way.
But finished installing my 3rd card today, with matching waterblocks. Sitting just over 500K ppd. A little later
on tonight I will clock them up the rest of the way.

Its still a little dusty in the case, gonna remove that all tomorrow.

fah.jpg

Last edited:
the 500k to 600k club sure is getting crowded. im just about to ramp up. did some cleaning and reloads of win7 before firing up my new gpu's

I might do a reinstall of my os's, didn't really want to get involved with that today tho. lol

Get them cards pumping Equinox

Thanks to a push from equinox, I'm getting close to 600k ppd. Like equinox, I have new equipment coming to put into the fold. My new goal is 900k ppd. We'll see how it goes.

Im having some issues it seems. All my gpus seem to be underperforming badly. All are on fresh win7 installs but they are not putting out more than 90k ppd right now. Way under the 150k they should. Although it seem everyone else seems low the last few days. Im having 13000 and 13001 projects that seem a bit flakey. Anyone else seeing it?

something is definetly off. tpf for both 13000 and 13001 are 10min44sec on all 3 Tahiti gpus. they are all fresh installs of win7 so I think I will let em run for a few days and see how they shake out. not failing any wu's so im assuming all is ok. time will tell

Back