• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTA V: anyone try it on PC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

magellan

I think GTA V is back in the city of San Andreas again. Does it
have the same huge map size that GTA:San Andreas had? The huge
map size of GTA:San Andreas made it a lot of fun driving fast
cars and planes.

Wow, it's out for consoles, but not PC's, kinda shows you where the
gaming world is heading, maybe Linux is the only hope
for a PC gaming future.

yea it pissed me off, it was slated to release along side xbone/ps4 but got pushed back to Jan 27th

It's been pushed back beyond XB1/PS4 for quite some time. As long as it releases and it isn't a buggy terribly-ported mess like GTA4 I'm fine with it.

It's been pushed back beyond XB1/PS4 for quite some time. As long as it releases and it isn't a buggy terribly-ported mess like GTA4 I'm fine with it.

Other than Max Payne 3, I can't think of a recent rockstar PC release that HASN'T been awful. GTA IV still runs like garbage.

That's my hope, as that was the most recent R* release to PC. Hopefully with the similar architecture to the consoles and extra time it will run well

Other than Max Payne 3, I can't think of a recent rockstar PC release that HASN'T been awful. GTA IV still runs like garbage.

It's funny but GTA IV was the 1st Rock* GTA title I passed on due to
the reasons you mentioned, but I picked it up recently and it
runs nearly as well as San Andreas on my system (which has a
GTX 780 in it now).

Back