• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

16 Y/O spoiled with 10k build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chivava

As the title suggest, this is a very spoiled 16 year old kid, who for odd reasons spend $10,000 on a computer, with the weirdest setup I could possible imagine..

These problems popped straight to my eyes and made me wonder, does the guy even know anything?

- 1440p screen, really? You got 4x GTX 980, are you half retarded?
- Not fully liquid cooled, why not, isnt that the whole point of that case and overall the insane hardware?
- Not multiple screens, seriously, why have 4x GTX 980, if you dont have multiple screens?
- The kid is 16 year old..

Wastes the $8k on that and doesn't spend a little more for actual water cooling and no watercooled gpus? LOL

It is obviously one of those kids that knows the brochure much better, than how to use it.

These problems popped straight to my eyes and made me wonder, does the guy even know anything?

- 1440p screen, really? You got 4x GTX 980, are you fullretarded?
- Not fully liquid cooled, why not, isnt that the whole point of that case and overall the insane hardware?
- Not multiple screens, seriously, why have 4x GTX 980, if you dont have multiple screens?
- The kid is 16 year old..

FTFY :p

What can I say?
You can't fix stup*d

Meh... The kids family has lots of money and he wants to show off his new toy that he knows nothing about.

I can't really fault him. It's his parents fault that they did not make him research and justify his choices.

Maybe he will actually learn from this. (doubtful)

At least he didn't buy an alienware PC

Last edited:
Back