• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A monitor for Performance Monitoring ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gh0sT-NoVa

Hey guys , I've always use monitoring programs like RivaTuner to monitor my GPU Temp and such while gaming. Im thinking to get a monitor instead for monitoring instead of using in game on screen display method.
Money isn't really issue here , but rather space for in my case. Even adding a tiny 18" monitor be a problem for my table. So I was wondering are there any alternative ways to setup a performance monitoring monitor or something like that.
Maybe something smaller , something like a size of a tablet or smartphone is there such a gadget ? I wish the NZXT LXE can be use for monitoring my PC performance i think the size of that hing is perfect !

Do any of you too run a real time monitoring program 24/7 while gaming / browsing internet or basically anything you do as long your PC is turn on like me ? If so what's your method ?

I guess something like this will really do nicely. But doesn't seem like it's as informative as what MSI AB / RivaTuner can provide , GPU Clock speed etc and specially FPS !
For the CPU I guess is sufficient. There's Usage, Temp and even Fan speed really neat.

http://www.goverlay.com/content/lcdsysinfo/

Is there any other ones like this ??

Back