• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Today is a sad day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Their obligation was fulfilled.
You're bashing a company that to me showed decent customer service, all because the OP didn't get an upgrade. Again, there was no promise made.
Why did you get involved in the OP's correspondence to Zotac?

I needn't say anymore here. Have a spectacular evening.

I got involved because he was told he'd be getting an upgrade and didn't get one. I wanted to tell them that other people read about, and were turned off by the OP's experience. What's wrong with that?

Yes, of course they fulfilled their obligation. Nobody said they didn't. I think you're missing the point here Scott.

I got involved because he was told he'd be getting an upgrade and didn't get one. I wanted to tell them that other people read about, and were turned off by the OP's experience. What's wrong with that?
It was none of your business.

Yes, of course they fulfilled their obligation. Nobody said they didn't.
Then why all the crying about not getting an upgrade and being lied to?

I think you're missing the point here Scott.
​Oh.....I totally get the point. Whether or not I agree with it is another thing.

@ Mr. Scott - Def NOT trying to make this a pity party. This thread started as a "my crap caught on fire". From there I actually was talking VERY positive about Zotac and how I was blown away by their customer support. You are correct - they did fulfill their obligation and I do in fact have a card. But no company should oversell or promise something and then not fulfill what they say. That's all.

I would ask a Admin to lock this forum. It does not really serve a purpose anymore other than giving people insight into my personal experience with Zotac customer service. I don't want this to turn nasty. I appreciate OCnoobs support and let this thread just be informational regarding Zotac's RMA.

@ Mr. Scott - Def NOT trying to make this a pity party. This thread started as a "my crap caught on fire". From there I actually was talking VERY positive about Zotac and how I was blown away by their customer support. You are correct - they did fulfill their obligation and I do in fact have a card. But no company should oversell or promise something and then not fulfill what they say. That's all.

I would ask a Admin to lock this forum. It does not really serve a purpose anymore other than giving people insight into my personal experience with Zotac customer service. I don't want this to turn nasty. I appreciate OCnoobs support and let this thread just be informational regarding Zotac's RMA.

Well said. You can lock the thread yourself. Click thread tools at the top of the thread. I'm sure the mods will do it for you if you wait but if you don't want to, it is possible to do it yourself. I was unaware of this until somebody told me about it a couple of months ago. :)

In Zotac's defense, the rep probably over stepped his bounds is all. It happens.
Agree to disagree.....sure. I have no problem with that.
Flame war? No chance. Don't read into what isn't there.
All done here?...Yes I am. :)

Back