• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wanting to test cutting the cable

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been digging through the link quickfast was kind enough to give, I'll dig through that one next, THANKS.

The 50 Best TV Shows Streaming on Netflix (2014) Of course that is someone else's idea of 50 best. Might be better to search for the 'shows' you need.

You are supposed to be able to get their full 'movie' and 'show' list by simply registering at Netflix. Well anyway I found a link touting that feature.
RGone...ster.

EDIT:

Every Netflix TV Series Sorted by IMDB Ranking << says Updated a month ago.

Every TV series currently on Netflix Instant-Watch. Click "Sort by IMDB Ranking." The list is in no specific order until you click this. No reality shows, kids shows, or miniseries.

Key to the link above is this statement >> Sort by IMDB Ranking which does not include the stuff underliined above.
RGone...Again.
END EDIT.

Last edited:
man, keep the info comming, the more ammo I have the better the chance of selling this to the little bee!!!

the little bee is out with a friend of hers, little does she know that this is actually the first pitch for the change.
I talked to her this morning and she is going to find one of the curved led tv's and gush all about it to get on little bees keeping up with the jones's nerve!!!!!

Yea, but if you're going to spend the extra money on getting a big curbed display you may as well use the money on cable

it's part of the ploy, janus67, shoot for the 5 grand tv, settle for the $1200 tv, you really have to learn to manipulate a little.

Back