• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should mobo bleep if no gp is installed ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys.
I just wanted to update and say you were all spot on. It was the PSU failing. I bought a multimeter before spending cash to buy me a new PSU. And it was a few components that were "wrong". The store helped me measure the 5 year old PSU unit using this thread, and in exchange for me buying the multimeter and having to walk to the bakery back and forth to get the store-owners' lunch. I gambled and went for a new PSU unit afterwards, a cheap one. "bequiet pure power 8 530" on sale with discount. hooked it up and all other components were still a-ok (luckily!)

Hey guys.
I just wanted to update and say you were all spot on. It was the PSU failing. I bought a multimeter before spending cash to buy me a new PSU. And it was a few components that were "wrong". The store helped me measure the 5 year old PSU unit using this thread, and in exchange for me buying the multimeter and having to walk to the bakery back and forth to get the store-owners' lunch. I gambled and went for a new PSU unit afterwards, a cheap one. "bequiet pure power 8 530" on sale with discount. hooked it up and all other components were still a-ok (luckily!)

Nice. :thup:

Back