• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a suitable laptop for a Desktop replacement!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's great work Ajay, the upgrade was definitely worth it.

Sorry wrong thread having a bad day everything going wrong at the moment ED!

Just kindly ignore it will delete later.

Just about to post a up date now!!

Ajay.

Well after the cooling up date i have probably found the Maximum limit of what this GIGABYTE P25X V2 CF4 can do, as i am now finding it hard to match the scores i was getting after the up grade. I have noticed this in the past as CPU's and GPU's some what change over time, there is a bedding in period in the beginning after which things settle down. ;)

I think i have done really well and now its time to just enjoy my Laptop as it is, i will from time to time keep trying to beat or do better, but it always reaches a point of no returns and all you are doing is degrading things faster than necessary! :attn:

I would like to thank all visitors and members for looking in on this thread i hope it was informative and gave valuable information about the products potential. :salute: :grouphug:

Regards to all,

Ajay.

Last edited:
Great runs Ajay, glad it was worth it to ya! :)

Not sure about the breaking in period... that is really a myth, it just looks like you hit your limit on the processor in your machine. :)

That maybe correct, but i did notice in XTU they are reaching 3.9 4.1 or even 4.2 which is confusing as the Multi is rated @ 2.8 to 3.8 overall!

Still very happy as to what i have achieved with this Laptop. ;) :thup:

Ajay.

Back