• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call for Benching Action !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I went ahead and scheduled a full team point re-calc on the bot to see if it will help resolve the point issue.

Let me know if you see any changes throughout the day.

Thanks :) ... I wanted to set higher cpu clock but 0.1 bclk more and everything is freezing, so I went up with cache and passed 5100MHz :p
Cine R15 looks even weirder, I just made better result @5.48GHz than [email protected] :p

Your killing it bro, keep pounding on that chip, but way to good to kill

Just sitting here wondering if it will scale with cold ? any ln2 availability in your area, may be a gold medal winner @ -150C

I have no dewar and local LN2 prices are high. So far I see it hates anything above 1.62V on dice. Under load it hits +15*C. On LN2 it will pass 6GHz I think. Maybe not in XTU but in some other tests for sure.

I have no dewar and local LN2 prices are high. So far I see it hates anything above 1.62V on dice. Under load it hits +15*C. On LN2 it will pass 6GHz I think. Maybe not in XTU but in some other tests for sure.

Sounds like you may have a world class chip on your hands bro, rock it :)

It doesn't like anything above 5.8GHz regardless of voltage. Looks like above 1.67V is time for LN2. Finishing dice right now on some quick 3DM01 runs.

Depends from card. On these old even ~4.8GHz is good in vantage so it's not really worth to waste dice/ln2 ... or you have really good card and it's also on cold ;)
CPU started to act weird @5.7GHz and 5.1GHz cache. I will check something and probably end for today.
Btw you could be team's cheerleader ;)

Depends from card. On these old even ~4.8GHz is good in vantage so it's not really worth to waste dice/ln2 ... or you have really good card and it's also on cold ;)
CPU started to act weird @5.7GHz and 5.1GHz cache. I will check something and probably end for today.
Btw you could be team's cheerleader ;)

Possibly, but I know the feeling , so many time we all bench and on the rare occasions when you really nail it to the wall it is like celebration time, you have to be totally pumped :thup:

I am pumped up with you just looking at the subs :rofl:

Back