• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call for Benching Action !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You do pretty well Austin.
You still have old gen scores up that I can't touch.

Sick run Woomack,

That dude is nutz,

there are all kinds of scores around those clocks, you memory is better than them so the score scales perfect ???

Great job,

If I were you I would run another one in case the mods side with this prik

I will try to make something better in cine and will probably back to xtu. I'm just not sure if I make anything like that as it was best of ~10 runs at these settings. On ss I see +42*C under load :p

I wasn't sure if I will be able to beat my 4930k scores in other tests but hw-e is scalling pretty good and so far I made couple of better results.

way to bench bro ! nice scores and a nice chip ;)

ouch, the poor thing, whatcha do to it :)))

well looks like we did it, but the difference is 2 points ! keep going guys ! :attn:

Weird it's only 2 points when yesterday was 40 and we added about 150. I've noticed there are errors in point calculation and I guess they can't make much about it. The same I still have competition points errors. Every couple of days I'm losing some points and I get it back after 2-3 days.

Meh,

Don't get caught up in the points guys, who cares ?

Bench as hard as you can, leave nothing on the table and have fun doing it :)

The points will fall where they fall :cheers:

I generally don't care much about points but as a team we try to go higher so every weird calculation makes us confused. Afterall we always try to achieve something. It's or better result or winning some kind of competition. On hwbot you make points or take part in competitions. Since most competitions are waste of time then there is not much left ;)

About that competition points. I just want to get what others got and I still have no points for 4th spot in division 1 while others got points for 1-5 spots. Massman said it's well known issue and they have no idea how to fix it.

Btw. now we have 30 points more and I thought it's recalculating once per day just after midnight ( EU time ).

Btw2. I just got 10kg dice. Will try to push 5820k some more tonight. I won't make many more points but I feel this chip is limited by temps so I just want to check how high can it go. 1.6V let it pass quick tests @5.5GHz+ and 1.52V is good enough for 5.2GHz in XTU/Cine but max temps on ss are ~+45*C.
Max clock is the same as clock in Spi1M/32M = ~5.6GHz. Anything higher and it's crashing or won't enter windows. What is weird, pifast couldn't run @5.6GHz while Spi32M could.

Nearly every multi core CPU has better or worse cores but in this case almost all are equal. RVE has nice option to use only cores you want and lock these worse for 2-4 thread tests.

Yea, I have completely lost interest in team points since the inception of the TPP system.

My apologies to the guys who follow this closely, I just do not see any validity in TPP results.

Fun, Hardware and Global is what I bench for. TPP's :-/

Wow, that will be cool, can not wait to see what type of XTU score you get if you can get another 100 to 200 out of it

Good luck bro, hope it scales with cold for you :thup:

Back