• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4EE reign is coming to an end.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If Macaholic continues to consistently produce in the 2,500,000 PPD range as he has for the last two days, he will be the top producer for Team 32.

Macaholic, you are the first member on my threat list since we all folded fo Adak earlier this year, that's some good ppd!:thup:

Mac. It looks like P4EE picked up your challange. This is an awesome slugfest for sure.

No. He hasn't even responded. Work unit mix moved to his favor. Once the two 970's I just fired up kick in with their OC's, he won't stand a chance. Complacency will bite him in the arse in a about six days. :p

He doesn't post here much...I think like 11 posts in total. I spent several years staying just ahead of him. Then he got a rack of 7970s or the like and blasted me out of the water.

He doesn't post here much...I think like 11 posts in total. I spent several years staying just ahead of him. Then he got a rack of 7970s or the like and blasted me out of the water.

That is his weakness. New player. New rules. No more same old, same old. Starting the year off with some fireworks around here seems fitting. ;)

This is shaping up to be an epic battle. Both P4EE and Macaholic are upping the ante like crazy!! GO GO GO....

Attachments

• top 20 proeducers jan 2015.jpg
    top 20 proeducers jan 2015.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 136
Sure hope the fall doesn't hurt tooooo bad. ;)

imagejpg1_zps34c52f54.jpg

Plenty more action to come with BA ending in three days. Let the REAL games begin! :p

Back