• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam Holiday Sale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I love and hate the steam sales, I buy too many that I don't play. Picked up 3 games today.

A07kXwK.gif

Kind of trippy with the image open in Imgur on one monitor and having the "Preview Post window open on another)

So this thread has been kinda quiet. What's everyone else been getting? Or is everyone in the same boat I am, as in not seeing anything good that you don't already have?

So far my "Big Games" are Valkyria (I liked the PS3 version), Murdered, and Cities In Motion 2. Then I got a couple cheaper games (spore, still life, etc.)

But nothing I absolutely gotta have. Like today's deals, Far Cry 4 is only 20% off, The Evil Within is $20 but still seems like another generic horror game, and I already have most of the games I would have gotten.

From Steam? Nothing, from G2A and GameMafia.Pro.... Sigh... Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Watch Dogs ($6... lol), Evolve, and a couple others.

I picked up Wolf Among Us, LA Noire, and The Walking Dead Season 2. I had an unused Steam gift card from my birthday and after my purchases I still have a few bucks left.

I've snagged south park (played it on 360 originally) and transistor.

Debating picking up shovelknight, it's supposed to be an excellent throwback to the 8bit era.

ok so its all over now, and I just realized I have 3 copys of sleeping dogs, all of them must have been gifts because no transactions show up on my account.

some one sent me one for this sale and I just noticed it after I accepted it, atleast the one he sent has all the DLC

Nice! That game is very underrated, I had a good time playing and reviewing it for here.

Back