• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good guy Asrock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bob4933

Since Im getting my saberkitty fixed, I inquired about getting my killer fixed. Emailed their tech support, who "promptly" (FIVE days later :bang head) sent me a dumb message telling me to clear my CMOS haha. I responded with everything I tried, what happened (told them the PSU likely damaged the board), etc. Mr. "John" forwarded me to customer service. She asked a few questions (apparent physical damage, etc), told me it wasn't a big deal and she apologized for their inconvenience to me haha. Kinda awkward, but she seemed helpful. Then she told me to go ahead and RMA the board. Started the RMA inquiry, got an approval about 10 minutes later. So far so good :attn:

Since Im getting my saberkitty fixed, I inquired about getting my killer fixed. Emailed their tech support, who "promptly" (FIVE days later :bang head) sent me a dumb message telling me to clear my CMOS haha. I responded with everything I tried, what happened (told them the PSU likely damaged the board), etc. Mr. "John" forwarded me to customer service. She asked a few questions (apparent physical damage, etc), told me it wasn't a big deal and she apologized for their inconvenience to me haha. Kinda awkward, but she seemed helpful. Then she told me to go ahead and RMA the board. Started the RMA inquiry, got an approval about 10 minutes later. So far so good :attn:

Call em on the phone itll only take em 3 min to tell you press F9 lol yes "John" is hilarious

Back