• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mechanical keyboard(black switches) Roccat brand for $60.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
negative on that "no noise" lol. Still quite noisy mate.

not if you type correctly on a mechanical keyboard. all mech keyboards can be actuated by depressing the key approximately half way down, not needing to 'bottom out' the keyboard. The noise that you hear from someone not using blues (that have the clickity clack sound while typing) is them bottoming out the keys and hitting the backboard area under the keys. There are actually 'silencers' that you can install that go under your mechanical keys to lessen that noise as well.

not if you type correctly on a mechanical keyboard. all mech keyboards can be actuated by depressing the key approximately half way down, not needing to 'bottom out' the keyboard.
LOL Janus, the sausage fingers I have don't do well lightly pushing on the keys. You should see me trying to type quietly on my Browns at night when the family is asleep, it's laughable!

I personally don't care, but without the o-rings, they definitely aren't "quiet"... even with half pressing they are still kinda clunky. Maybe with half presses AND the o rings they get quiet haha.

How can a half press make noise with a silent key type like the black and red? The key doesn't hit anything to make noise if it doesn't hit the bottom.

Anyway, the point is that it is a mechanical keyboard with macros buttons on the side, and 3 thumb buttons. And it costs just $60.) I would buy it if I have not ordered Tessoro Excalibur for $70.

Anyway, the point is that it is a mechanical keyboard with macros buttons on the side, and 3 thumb buttons. And it costs just $60.) I would buy it if I have not ordered Tessoro Excalibur for $70.
It is a good buy at $60.00 Cezar and thanks for linking it. I don't even need another keyboard and I was considering it. :D

Janus is 100% right.

Nice deals for mech's though.

To bad it's xmas.. the season of "buy a bunch of people stuff they don't need, or may not like. So you can in turn recieve a bunch of stuff you may not need/like instead of just going out and buying what you know you want" <--- How I really feel about the whole holiday, I only buy stuff for kids and my girlfriend. Thatd be the end of my little boo-hoo session.

Yeah, it is a nonstop hassle between Id and superego during these days.

Back