• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Tablet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DocClock aka MadClocker

Man, I never realized how much fun a tablet could be until I got my 1st .... I got probably the cheapest..er ah (least costly) $42.00 U.S.

Not bad either, it has bluetooth, wifi, OTG/USB and has pretty good video playback and with the OTG cable and usb hub, you can plug a mouse/kb and even a thumb drive, (though it will most likely not work unless all is plugged into the hub 1st, and then plug it into the tablet)

I have used a usb kb with mine, but it is so sloooow... you have to hit a key and wait a sec or 2 and then hit another key or you will have a lot of missing keystrokes...but the fault could be mine, as I didn't even configure the kb, I just plugged in, and started typing.

I have played a few movies from the thumb drive with the OTG cable and saw no glitches using different players including VLC and google play.

It has limited mem and internal sd card space but I find it playes some (key word some) 1st person shooters pretty well.

Mine is an unbranded (Foneso) 7"> 512mb dr3>8gb internal sd 4gb available> external slot for mem card up to 32gb>A23 dual core @ 1.5>Bluetooth>wifi> Android 4.2.2 (jellybean)
I'm not sure if it has a dedicated video processor

Sure it has it's limitations, but it does come in handy when you have to wait at the doctors office and there are many ahead of you. Just whip out the ole tablet and watch a movie, or kill some bad guys or slice some fruit...and no I haven't played fruit ninja.
I am having so much fun that everybody in my family that I can afford is getting one for Christmas

I had thought of picking up a cheap Android tablet in the 40ish price range, just for the heck-of-it. I have an ipad mini(retina) to do Facetime with my family/friends on the Apple side of the isle. But, Android is my preference for mobile devices.

I was given a tablet like that, and it was useless it was so slow. I didn't give it away, I literally threw it in the garbage. The typing thing, even on its internal touch keyboard was that slow. It could barely stream a movie or play Minion Rush/Angry birds. MEH.

Glad this one works for your needs... enjoy! :)

lol :D don't expect anything from 40$ ! my pajamas are more expensive :D But i Always love these things, specially giving them a life by overclocking and maybe some software stuff :)

Last edited:
Huh, I wouldn't recommend to buy a $40 tablet for anyone :D. It's better to save some money and buy something more reasonable. For example - Nexus 7 2012 - it's cheap, but it will still get some official updates, not to mention the support from developers.

Back