• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Glacier 240L

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

makery

Building a gaming work station for my daughter for Christmas. Where do I plug in the pump for the Glacier 240L water cooler? Do I plug it into the cpu fan header or the opt fan header? The mother board is the asus x99 deluxe. I have watched lots of build videos from people and places like linus and newegg and even some from corsair and cooler master but everyone skips over that one part of water cooler installation. I don't want to open the water cooler or mother board package to find out and spoil the newness of the gift for her. Yeah, I am a newbee or noob or whatever.. and yeah, I have seen others who have asked this question be mocked.. in a joking way.. so give me the same love if you must.. but PLEASE.. the processor and mother board set me back $1000. and I don't want to fry them the first day out. A HUGE THANKS in advance for your help...
5930k, asus x99 deluxe, evga 980 superclock ac2, 32gb 2400mhz crucial ballistix sport, cooler master glacier 240l, corsair rm 1000, ssd and hdd all in a corsair 780t.

It won't matter which one you plug the pump in to.
Awesome system! You'll enjoy it!

Zakarro, that post "RTFM" wasn't helpful at all. Frankly it was quite rude for the first reply. Especially to a new member looking for help.
If you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all.

It won't matter which one you plug the pump in to.
Awesome system! You'll enjoy it!

Zakarro, that post "RTFM" wasn't helpful at all. Frankly it was quite rude for the first reply. Especially to a new member looking for help.
If you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all.

lol I had a glacier and first thing I did was read manual hehe

Makery,

Welcome and please forgive Zakarro, he's not one of our typical members, he's right on the fringe of becoming a former member.
His sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. Our apologies from the OC Forums staff while we correct this.

Back