• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD R7 250X GPU on a 1600X900 resolution

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

byron182

Quick question.. Is the 250X good enough for medium settings on recent games using the 1600X900? has anyone tried it?

Better question is, how much is your budget?

With gpu's there is a sweet spot for performance/cost ratio. A 250x is not really a good gaming card even at those settings and resolution. It's worth it to spend a little more cash like $50-75 to get something that could perform 20-40% better (rough numbers).

Better question is, how much is your budget?

With gpu's there is a sweet spot for performance/cost ratio. A 250x is not really a good gaming card even at those settings and resolution. It's worth it to spend a little more cash like $50-75 to get something that could perform 20-40% better (rough numbers).

I'm getting the GTX 650Ti or the R7 260X. Which was suggested by the guys in my other thread. But I'm curious and wanted to ask if someone has one here.

Back