• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

found some of my old junk.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
is this worth fixing or just junk it out.
#1, ailianware area 51 desktop with nautalus watercooling and quad core.
this died before I even knew what watercooling was, dead because the pump died, I'd really like to fix this and keep it, it's pretty cool looking and was top shelf back then. the only issue is the pump's dead and overheats.

#2, vision of some model, intel c2q 6600, gtx 7200 (?) xp down (up) graded from vista buisness.

the other 2 have a pent4 in one and a pent 2 in the other, both running win2000 pro.
I think i'll just pull the drives out of them all and junk them except the alienware and try to find a pump for that.

The P4 could be a server. The PII is a dinosaur. Take the chip out and keep it as a keepsake.

The C2Q system just needs a new cpu cooler by the sounds of it. Q6600 is still a usable system.

What do you want for the Q6600 and the vid card? I'll take them off your hands. PM me. :)

Back