• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome back HayesK!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

Nice to see you here again. I hope you folding for curecoin got you a lot of new hardware!

You're really going to have to work for that number one daily PPD producer spot on the team though. P4EE and Macaholic are really making it a competition!

Thanks for the welcome back.

Never exchanged any of the curecoin, but perhaps the market will recover some day and defray my folding expenses.

As for production, my PPD will not be impacted by the upcoming BA changes. Attached HFM screenshot of my current farm at 1.75MM ppd. Mostly 600 series Kepler with a few 750Ti GPUs. The CPUs are 1st/2nd gen i7, feeding GPUs and running FAH + Rosetta on remaining cores.

HFM - HayesK 12-18-2014, 1.75MM ppd.JPG

Nice to see you here again. I hope you folding for curecoin got you a lot of new hardware!

You're really going to have to work for that number one daily PPD producer spot on the team though. P4EE and Macaholic are really making it a competition!

:shock::shock: thump (that was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor) :rofl:
attachment.jpg

Last edited:
Back