• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So.... how many you got?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Soulcatcher668

Just for S&G I thought it might be fun to see how many games we have on steam.

Soooooooo........ what ya got?

SHTSnggls.jpg

Last edited:
149, sadly half of them probably have never been installed/played.

Then of course I have a handful of games on both Origin and Uplay, so probably close to 160 or so games across multiple digital distribution systems.

170 titles here on steam, 36 on origin, i think another 8 on UPlay.
mostly all major titles, even if they are majorly old titles.
a couple indie titles, but i wouldnt say that any of them are junk.

What does this comment even mean?

I own and have played many indie games.

Open your mind a bit (doubtful), there is a whole world outside of your little box.

I've never enjoyed any indy game except Flappy Bird and various Flappy Bird clones. Call me closed minded if you like. That's fine. I just don't like Indy games.

I've never enjoyed any indy game except Flappy Bird and various Flappy Bird clones. Call me closed minded if you like. That's fine. I just don't like Indy games.

It's quite obvious you haven't given any of the good indie games a shot.

I'm at 130 on Steam, probably another half-dozen on uPlay.

Have you tried Terraria, Nidhogg, Braid, World of goo, Hotline miami, FTL, Mark of the Ninja, Limbo, Rogue Legacy, Bastion?

That's just a handful of the indie games I have in my steam library, each of which are excellent.

wow...I've got 25 :/ Me and SubPar bringin' up the rear here (don't worry, we got yer backs hehe)

Have you tried Terraria, Nidhogg, Braid, World of goo, Hotline miami, FTL, Mark of the Ninja, Limbo, Rogue Legacy, Bastion?

That's just a handful of the indie games I have in my steam library, each of which are excellent.

World of goo was fun for 2 hours and then I just went "meh". Terraria was bunk (*IMO). Limbo was meh. Haven't tried the others.

World of goo was fun for 2 hours and then I just went "meh". Terraria was bunk (*IMO). Limbo was meh. Haven't tried the others.

i've played a number of AAA titles that were fun for 2 hours, and then was just meh

man that fps stuff.....
fast action, racing, cars or planes, I looked at one for sail boats????????? exciting??????
I have three on steam, have forgotten my login, they are fps.

63 for me...
Maybe 64 in a minute because I had a mess with lifeless planet and enjoyed my bouncing around on Mars in cheesy third person.
The pace of the game is just right for entering a transidental state.
Xbox controller... Sit back and relax.

I'm broad spectrum tastes... Racers, fps, shoot em ups, platformers...

I love a decent android game too... Touch screen finger shooters that are hard as nails in particular.

Retro emulators... I still enjoy the odd dragon32 game. Lol
Was my first computer the old dragon32... 1982 Microsoft extended basic and a Motorola 6809e @ 0.89mhz with 32kb memory. :rofl:

Anyhoo... More time limited offers please steam... 42 more games in my wishlist \ :D / Yeay!

Back