• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So.... how many you got?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Goodness, that guy should just retire now and see if he can play them all to completion before he dies of age. I'm taking bets now! :p

I myself have 26 games, but only really enjoy seven of them. I kinda feel dumb for buying the others, but how was I supposed to know until I got them? And four of them qualify as indie games. Theocnoob, you really should give FTL a go. <3 <3 <3 I love that game. I actually got the soundtrack as a Christmas present!

I wonder if some of the ones with tons of games are press accounts.

Good point. I imagine a gaming news site would get quite an amazing number of games for free, simply so they can try them and write reviews.

dang only 55 games and only a handful played really but i make up for it with hours played :) (not including the 400+ hours i had on mw2 before i botched my cloud trying to do prestige hacks or something.
ux4Ve97.png

243 games here. Basically no Indie games

Number of them played, probably closer to 50-100 some of those only for a few hours.

Some are games bought for nostalgia purpose played and completed them years ago but love occasionally dipping back in.

Also a point of interest 90% of those games I will have got for <£10. Don't believe I have ever spent more than £15 on a single game in steam (apart from maybe HL2 which is why I got steam in the 1st place).

The vast majority of mine are from deals. (Humblebundle, indiegala, steam sales)

I don't need to buy stuff on release day anymore. That will probably change soon as my son is now 8 and will want the latest and greatest to play with his friends.

I've got 115 exactly; I'll be honest though, I only play around 25 of those, with around 10 of them making up the vast majority of my hours. A lot of the games I have are freebies that I got from various humble bundles & steam sales. If I'm not mistaken I only have about 12 even installed right now.

Back