Thread: to robertM!!!

to robertM!!!

I was not included on the website in the resent update to the contest. Where did I go???

I think you need to get your eyes checked.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hmm very strage I dont see him myself On my system that hole line is not showing very strage. When I load the page on my XP system here at work it has a pause just before hits line 7 then it seems to skip 7 and writes in 8 the page I uploaded page has him listed its just not showing in IE. If I look at the source code its there as well. Anyone else haveing this problem in IE?

That pic I had taken was from IE 6.

I wonder what's happening to you guys....

I dont know its very strage its just has to do that place in time when its updating the page to the screen. I cut and pasted his entery and he showed up. So its very strange indeed. Rez what video card driver and OS are you using?

I have XP pro Geforce2MX400 and XP_21.83 drivers

I am using a GeForce3 Ti200 from Gainward and the 27.20 drivers for it and Windows XP Pro. I will check on some other computers. I have attached an image to show you what I am talking about. I think my computers eyes need to be checked, not mine!

Sense am having trouble sleeping I will go ahead and tell you what I think its is. Not sure why though. When the page set to the 6th place it seem to pause while loading th yahoo geocities box on the right. What I found last night on my XP box was I got a script error because of some problem at yahoo and I was able to view the page as it should be. But a little later when I did a refreash I got the yahoo box and it pased at the 6th line and when the page was done loading no 7th. I cant figure that out at all.

So am going to try a couple of other things with the page when I get a chance all i can say is your listed and in 7th still at the last time i checked

You know, I noticed there was a similar problem with my name, I found myself on the list, but I'm not where I wanted to be???
    I thought I was supposed to be winning.....
    E8400@3.4 w/ Apogee w/c
    Asus P5B Deluxe
    8gb pc2-6400 @ 475mhz 1:1 5,5,5,15
    Asus GTX570 DCII
    PC P&C 610w Silencer
    2 WD sata 3.0 raid array 0

My Heat

I had the same problem, my name is supposed to be at the top but it's way down in 11th or something like that. Wish they would fix that soon.
    I know there is money in computers, I put it there.