• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

to robertM!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm very strage I dont see him myself :( On my system that hole line is not showing very strage. When I load the page on my XP system here at work it has a pause just before hits line 7 then it seems to skip 7 and writes in 8 the page I uploaded page has him listed its just not showing in IE. If I look at the source code its there as well. Anyone else haveing this problem in IE?

I dont know its very strage its just has to do that place in time when its updating the page to the screen. I cut and pasted his entery and he showed up. So its very strange indeed. Rez what video card driver and OS are you using?

I have XP pro Geforce2MX400 and XP_21.83 drivers

I am using a GeForce3 Ti200 from Gainward and the 27.20 drivers for it and Windows XP Pro. I will check on some other computers. I have attached an image to show you what I am talking about. I think my computers eyes need to be checked, not mine!

Sense am having trouble sleeping I will go ahead and tell you what I think its is. Not sure why though. When the page set to the 6th place it seem to pause while loading th yahoo geocities box on the right. What I found last night on my XP box was I got a script error because of some problem at yahoo and I was able to view the page as it should be. But a little later when I did a refreash I got the yahoo box and it pased at the 6th line and when the page was done loading no 7th. I cant figure that out at all.

So am going to try a couple of other things with the page when I get a chance all i can say is your listed and in 7th still at the last time i checked

You know, I noticed there was a similar problem with my name, I found myself on the list, but I'm not where I wanted to be???
I thought I was supposed to be winning.....:D

I had the same problem, my name is supposed to be at the top but it's way down in 11th or something like that. Wish they would fix that soon.

Back