• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC the only thing that can be considered worthy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy

PlayStations, Xboxes and Wiis, oh my!

Reading this it sounds like a expression someones does that may have very few clues about the idea that is behind. Instead barely accepting the fact it does even exist and trying to cover the existence by a slightly ironical undertone. Perhaps a overclockers PC is a supreme system but hardware is only half of the cookie, the other half is the software and it will always stay like that until the very end of the days. There is indeed great software on consoles and at every age and timeline. However, the people never experiencing it... well... they may feel it is a matter of "oh my (touching forehead)...lets just accept theyr existence."

So in my mind... it can have a blatant tone that can easely be misunderstood. Although i can fully understand US mentality not truly in favor, since the XboxOne is ... well... someone simply was to cheap. :-/

I'm not sure what feedback the moderators/admins should take from this...

is ivy asking about overclocking a console?

nah, were talking equal rights for consoles.
they plug and go with well developed software that tends to run (given the one lot of hardware option)
therefore one should give credibility to these purely entertainment machines.
acknowledge they do just what it says on the tin and rejoiceth... yay prey verily such things exist to enhance ones lifestyleee.

or in a more homely northern tongue I possess "Oi! OCF mods... give console gaming a look in and its own section"
(accompanied with mild undertones of - havin a swipe at the US in a lets tar with one brush type mentality <--- purely my sensed opinion :D lol )

but lets not focus on that element... bit like storming a hornets nest naked and covered in jam armed only with a fly swatter mostly. :-/

we have the technology... were just too daft to make a sub forum to show it :D

down with naysayers... the age of console is ripe \ :D / woop!

or some shizzle along those lines :confused:

Since I'm very confused on the OP....

#pcmasterrace

All hail PC!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 232
smokin!!!!!!!!
I think ivy might be saying that we might be overly desktop while mobile and console are coming, well, they are here and here to stay as the desktop dies.
I hope this forum will live through that change.

It's all good now... All roads point to Rome... Well all sub forums point to designated relevant places.

I've never owned a console but now I know where the info is here.

It's been cryptic... Everyone take five :)

We are a long ways off before the desktop pc dies.

Everyone said this same thing when Steambox first made it's way around... Look where that is now :/

nah, were talking equal rights for consoles.
they plug and go with well developed software that tends to run (given the one lot of hardware option)
therefore one should give credibility to these purely entertainment machines.
acknowledge they do just what it says on the tin and rejoiceth... yay prey verily such things exist to enhance ones lifestyleee.

or in a more homely northern tongue I possess "Oi! OCF mods... give console gaming a look in and its own section"
(accompanied with mild undertones of - havin a swipe at the US in a lets tar with one brush type mentality <--- purely my sensed opinion :D lol )

but lets not focus on that element... bit like storming a hornets nest naked and covered in jam armed only with a fly swatter mostly. :-/

we have the technology... were just too daft to make a sub forum to show it :D

down with naysayers... the age of console is ripe \ :D / woop!

or some shizzle along those lines :confused:

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/153-Console-Gaming-Systems

we have a subforum dedicated to console games... just isn't used very often.

Why limit ourselves? Let's go ahead of the curve and have developers initiate a sub-forum on Vulcan Mind-Meld Gaming. Be the first on the intertubes to lay such pipe.... and remain loyal to OC'ng the neuro-pathways, PC style.

The current problem with consoles is game developers being asked to limit FPS on PC versions of games , so the consoles don't look bad. I'm not a big fan of underhanded tactics substituting for performance and quality. It sucked when Intel did it and it sucks when Sony does it. Besides , I like my PC. I built it and it works. I like building and improving things , and painting a PS4 isn't going to be enough. I get a sense of satisfaction when I use it and all goes as it should. Buying an Xbox won't do it for me.

^^^18 years past being a hot topic mind... Better late than never SP :D lol

Mario must be all confused running around like sonic :D

Now I'm just waiting for Ivy to come back and make sense... All best guesses are on the table... Play on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back