• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seems to be standard. How many companies actually pay for shipping from your location to their RMA location?

From personal experience with prepaid shipping: Amazon, Corsair, Logitech, EVGA, GALAX, Intel, Acer, Razer, WesternDigital, Samsung, and list goes on.

Yeah. I know Amazon, will be shipping back my philosophy textbook im renting....$20 for 6 months as opposed to buying for $136...

I guess I just have failures so rarely, that I haven't really had to RMA, that or failures happen so far out of warranty, that I don't bother even trying CS.

Protip for student book rentals from a fellow student: Chegg. My books were about $50 cheaper from Chegg than using my Amazon Prime for rentals, and they came in next day on top of that.

I feel you there, I don't RMA things much, but because I have a tendency of just buying things to buy things to play with then resell, my pool rate of failure is far far higher than just accounting for my primary pc's parts. Only needed one RMA for my main rig in it's newer build with a 980 I picked up from ED here in the classies, GALAX RMA was an absolute pleasant experience and they have earned my respect not only from their hard hitting HoF lineup, but their customer service and ease of RMA. (I sent the defective gpu into GALAX, I got the replacement 6 days later (that's about 2-3 days time for my card to get to them))

Thanks for the chegg tip.
Wish I was in the boat of being able to buy for the sake of buying lol.

hmmm, I think Ill try Galax whenever I can afford a new GPU.....Though I will still try and fry the one I have first......Test till Destruction.

Thanks for the chegg tip.
Wish I was in the boat of being able to buy for the sake of buying lol.

hmmm, I think Ill try Galax whenever I can afford a new GPU.....Though I will still try and fry the one I have first......Test till Destruction.

You'll get there don't worry, I'm guessing you are a bit younger, so plenty of time :)
I recently sold one of my vehicles so that added another $40k to my pocket.

The only downside with GALAX is that they moved away from North American retailers, so you'd need to either find one used or buy direct from galaxstore.net. To get a little more in-depth info on the card I use for example, this is our very own EarthDog's writeup on the 980 SoC,
http://www.overclockers.com/galax-980soc-review/

:facepalm:

No, no, I think you've beaten me to it. :D

lol!

Ah nvm, older than me :p 27, and sadly I do indeed have student debt, lol.

Oh, and as per topic, Corsair, muy bueno.

Back