• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI Afterburner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MichanOl

Registered
I have AMD catalyst control on my computer to control my Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 4850 PCS+ 1GB, I was wondering if MSI afterburner would be capable with this graphics card and whether it would make any difference, my graphics card operates at low temperatures and produces okay fps on war thunder with it being around 30-40 fps which considering I bought it for £28 for my budget system isn't bad, I can go to 700mhz clock speed and 1200mhz of memory however I can only really go to 1000mhz otherwise the screen goes very pixelated and I have to restart and i was wondering if msi could improve this and mke my graphics card perform better.

MSI Afterburner just gives your the same options in a different GUI than what you are using for the Catalyst Control Center.

I downloaded MSI Afterburner solely because it offered a couple options for the 'R' series cards that CCC didn't. Disabling ULPS and more voltage control weren't available in CCC. I'm probably going to uninstall it because it's redundant now that CCC caught up and my card isn't an MSI.

Back