• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: January, Aquamark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Devlos / 29 R90x / x1 / Snack / 359029

Optimized-aquamerk.jpeg

Have I learned nothing???:chair: This was last run with this pc period.

Devlos / 29 R90x / x1 / Snack / 359029

Have I learned nothing???:chair: This was last run with this pc period.

This one is all about CPU speed Devlos. It's so quick too that you can run a lot higher than usual. I ran mine at 5.3

I suck at aqua and hate it with a passion... But I'll put something up.
That's odd , you said the same thing last month E_D

Last edited:
MetalRacer / GTX 780 Ti / H2O / X1 / 459658

overclocked GPU
Capture041730.jpg

stock clocks on GPU with voltage bump.
Capture047.jpg

This bench is really not 3d, lol. It takes lightning fast cpu clocks and gpus that are good at the bench to win. Gpu horsepower plays a small role here.

This bench is really not 3d, lol. It takes lightning fast cpu clocks and gpus that are good at the bench to win. Gpu horsepower plays a small role here.
Yeah but it's still fun, though my 4770k was being a little cranky turd last night and didn't want to run over 5.0 it was crying for more cold and I didn't have it to give. :D

Not saying it isn't fun...:)

You can drop down to two cores here too...
I didn't think you were say it wasn't fun Ed sorry if I came off that way.
I get better scores on 4 c and HT off then 2 c and HT off on the 4770k.

The button next to the start button, you can move the "xxxxx.hwbot" file where you want to after it's saved to desktop. That saves your score and a screenshot plus whatever other info in a single .hwbot file. Then you upload that file to the bot. Just take a regular screenie in not subbing to bot.

Highlighted and circled here.

pic.PNG

Last edited:
For bot sub you just open up CPUz, cpu & mem tab and GPUz

hit the save to desktop button

for a SS same old same old cntr ps cntr v

on the verge of crashing.

I don't think so as I was at stock clock just before and gettin worse scores, like 230000 at stock. I have experienced that phonomenon before though. I have a feeling intel is going to win this bench on the same gpu.

No doubt about it. I was having a hard time even find subs on the bot with AMD CPU's.

Also, still waiting for My RMA Asrock MoBo so I can start submitting. DDR2 is Not the way to go on this one. Lol

Last edited:
Back