• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: January, Aquamark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nothing wrong with 1.452v if that's what it takes to get that clock. With an excellent PSU (Corsair RM1000) and decent board (Giga GA 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.) and great air cooling (Noctua NH-D14) you should have clean enough juice for short runs of 1.50v without any issues. I wouldn't run it like that for extended periods though. We all have our own comfort levels.

EDIT: Wouldn't be a bad idea to throw some fans on the back of your socket and VRM section.

I found a couple coolers that are A: On par (within 1c, or lower) than the new NH-D15 and B: Isn't butt ugly. and finally C: not so expensive if you can find it

Reveen Okeanos & Silentium PC Grandis XE1236

I'll give it a go next with my newest toy, picked up a MIVE 3.0 and I'll do it with my 2600K.
Best part is I got the MIVE for a steal - It was an "Open Box" item at the egg and got it for under $100 shipped. Looks brandnew and came with everything except the driver disk but that's not a big deal. After checking it over and seeing it looked OK I placed the 2600K in and it fired right up, no prob. :D
Hoping it won't have any issues that might hurt it but so far, so good.

Setting it up ATM with an OS and I'll see what I can make it do before long.

Ajay57 / GTX 880M / SINGLE / AIR / 162242.

Is there a special prize for a Laptop? And sorry about the Wallpaper its too scary for me lol! :eek: :)

Snap 2015-01-19 at 19.32.12.png

Regards,

Me.

I'll give it a go next with my newest toy, picked up a MIVE 3.0 and I'll do it with my 2600K.
Best part is I got the MIVE for a steal - It was an "Open Box" item at the egg and got it for under $100 shipped.
Wow nice grab Mc Coy
Ajay57 / GTX 880M / SINGLE / AIR / 162242.

Is there a special prize for a Laptop? And sorry about the Wallpaper its too scary for me lol! :

Regards,

Me.
Not bad for a laptop AJ

That is a nice score for a laptop AJ ...... just ran mine and it is about a third of yours. Though this is just an 11" ultra portable. Just noticed the date ...... gonna have to get something in soon and my new toys won't be in before the next one comes along ...... man the month is going fast.

AJAY57 / GTX 880M / SINGLE / AIR / 248841.

Well due to the over whelming support from the great members on this thread for me and my LAPTOP i decided to give it another go just now!! :ty: :salute:

Snap 2015-01-24 at 16.48.32.png

And i managed to come up with this SCORE INSTEAD! :clap:

Kind Regards to All,

Ajay.

P.S. "AT LEAST I DID BEAT MR BLAYLOCK WITH A LAPPY TOP!!!!" "NOW THAT IS FUNNY SON" :rofl: :clap:

Last edited:
LOL, I guess I'll need to borrow my wifes lappy top and her intel chip MR AJAY! LOL nice run bro

Glad you took that with a smile on your face buddy, just a bit of fun your doing fine and working hard to gain those points! :thup: :grouphug:

Good Luck,

Ajay.

Mr. Scott / GTX 580 / single / Air / 275401

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 81
Aleslammer / Quadro FX 3700 / 1 / Stock / 203820

Setting up for some 2D (not really the CPU for this) and figured I’d give it try, over 20c in the garage so didn’t push real hard. Couldn’t find a tool that would separate the core from the shader and lost LOD adjustments once I got in the 2XX drivers. Going to have to see if the Quadro drivers work better.

@ Johan45, hadn’t explored the site and thought you were talking about something else.

AM3 Not So Good.PNG

XRogerX / 560 TI FPB / single / Air / 253259

getting her up there

aquamark25.png

Post updated, as usual let me know if I've missed anyone.
@Ajay57 nice o see you back in the saddle.
@Aleslammer , new faces are always welcome.

JLK03F150 / GM965 Express / single / air / 10093

This competition is for the lowest score, right? :)

aquam-x3100.png

Hey Woomack that is some SERIOUS overclock on that GPU my friend!

GPU CLK = 1433

MEM CLK = 2126

What ASIC score do you have for that card seems to OC well enough??

Ajay.

Back