• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: January, Aquamark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I need to build an Intel rig. Damn laptops are beating me. It's a sad day for AMD fans. LOL

Silver_Pharaoh / 270x / 1 / Stock / 345750

This is it. The most I believe this chip can muster WITHOUT crashing during the bench...

345750.PNG

I need to build an Intel rig. Damn laptops are beating me. It's a sad day for AMD fans. LOL
Yeah it's pretty sad how bad they are on this bench Blaylock. Just to give you an example, my 4770k at 5.1 beats my 8350 at 5.4 by nearly 200k points with my GTX 580 lightning on board.

AJAY57 / GTX 880M / SINGLE / AIR / 248841.

Well due to the over whelming support from the great members on this thread for me and my LAPTOP i decided to give it another go just now!! :ty: :salute:

View attachment 159027

And i managed to come up with this SCORE INSTEAD! :clap:

Kind Regards to All,

Ajay.

P.S. "AT LEAST I DID BEAT MR BLAYLOCK WITH A LAPPY TOP!!!!" "NOW THAT IS FUNNY SON" :rofl: :clap:

I think this run should be DQ'd for wrong background. That way I win. LOL J/K of course.

Like a true Poker player a ACE up the sleeve for the last throw down great work Jiccman! ;) :salute:

Regards,

Ajay.

P.S. You should check out the latest LAPPY'S Blaylock 2 x GTX 980'S and 4.0Mhz with the latest CPU's as well. Thanks for the FUN. :attn: :thup:

Back