• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VAULT BOY - A Fallout Inspired Build (modded Bitfenix Prodigy)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alexciobanu

2NODrPD.jpg

Hey guys. Just wanted to share my completed build and what was my first mod project. Here it is, the Vault Boy!

Case - Modded Bitfenix Prodigy
Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
CPU - Intel i5 3570K
GPU - ASUS R9 290
RAM - 2 x 4GB G.Skill Rip-Jaws 1600Mhz
SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB
PSU - Silverstone Strider 550W Gold ST55F-G

Radiators - Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper ST30 280mm, Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 240mm
Fans - 2 x Cougar CFD 120mm Blue LED fans, 2 x Cougar CFD 140mm Blue LED fans
Pumps - Dual DDC Pumps with Watercool Heatkiller dual pump top
Reservoir - Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Full Acrylic
Fittings - Various Bitspower Enhance Black Sparkle Fittings
Tubing - EK 12mm Hardline / Rigid Tubing
CPU Block - EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ Nickel Plexi
GPU Block - EK-FC R9-290 Nickel Plexi
RAM Block - EK-RAM Monarch X2 Nickel Plexi, EK-RAM Monarch Modules

Cables - IceModz blue and yellow custom length and individually sleeved

Lighting - White DarkSide Connect LED strips from DazMode

Mods - Blue and yellow custom paint work, fitted 280mm radiator in the top with the Koolance shroud, fully custom 10mm clear acrylic front panel with 240mm radiator fitted, acrylic floor mod, dual DDC pumps mounted to the floor, custom case feet, PSU covers, repositioned power/reser switch to the back, fully custom 2mm clear acrylic side panels, some 3M carbon fiber vinyl and various grills.

Other - Strength Vault Boy Bobble-head

HqDCOYL.jpg

B6sWEVt.jpg

E5v74Th.jpg

x55Qvre.jpg

vTZYL8A.jpg

25t7Lqx.jpg

OVhIJB6.jpg

vbFTUg6.jpg

12pz7B2.jpg

YXh9dTQ.jpg

mYsh0kF.jpg

IWYPfja.jpg

s3ihfmk.jpg

WZW84Tz.jpg

syphL9H.jpg

7WfDmHn.jpg

ktqhcq0.jpg

boqh772.jpg

lNzqPRd.jpg

xV1rWHD.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited:
Cute! Well done!

I would have use d color tubing instead of dyes as it will clog your loop, but otherwise we'll done! :)

Cute! Well done!

I would have use d color tubing instead of dyes as it will clog your loop, but otherwise we'll done! :)

Thanks, glad you like it :). Unfortunately I don't think there are any hardline tubes in this colour and to be honest I have been using Mayhems fluids, both pastel like in this case as well as the X1 series, for about 3 years now and I never had a problem with clogging or staining or anything. I recommend them to anyone wanting a fancy look in their watercooled system :D

Awesome, nice color scheme and good theme for a mod.

Thanks a lot mate :D

Super cool! Id have gone with radiation symbols over bio hazard, but that looks pretty sweet regardless. Clean build, great job with the tubing!

Are you kidding me:eek:
That case is awesome:clap:

Thanks a lot :D

Looks amazing, phenomenal build

Thanks, appreciate it :D

Super cool! Id have gone with radiation symbols over bio hazard, but that looks pretty sweet regardless. Clean build, great job with the tubing!

Thanks :D. Yup I tried finding some radiation grills but I couldn't find any at the price I bought these BioHazard ones. I think they were like $10 for all 3 that I used :). There were some really nice radiation ones from MNPCTech but I couldn't afford those at the time

Very nicely done. ...Is it odd that after admiring this case I now have a sudden urge to eat fancy pastries? lolol

Back