• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help overclocking Phenom II x6 1100T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The Noctua comes 'with' probably the best fans in the market. To change defeats the purpose of a very good Noctua cooler. If you don't like Noctua fans then don't get a Noctua cooler.
RGone...

It's just the colour but maybe they grow on me.. Lot of great reviews on them

i like the look of the hs of the D14 just wanna change the fans colours not my type and i wanna upgrade board to the asus crosshair v forumla z board to get more ram in here lol

You have to decide what is more important. The color of the fans or whether you are serious about cooling. I have a NH-D14. I don't like the color of the fans but they do a great job of cooling my 8320 at an acceptable noise level.

The color will never grow on you. :p

You have to wonder what the folks at Noctua are thinking about. I am sure they know about all the bad feedback from enthusiasts and the downright ugly fan colors. Enthusiast can be very fickle about things. I bet a lot of people have bought competitors coolers because of this. I thought about going with Phanteks but got a really good price on my NH-D14.

You have to decide what is more important. The color of the fans or whether you are serious about cooling. I have a NH-D14. I don't like the color of the fans but they do a great job of cooling my 8320 at an acceptable noise level.

Yeh valid point coz all I care about is the cooling not as of I'm gunna be looking in case everytime I turn pc on is it lol

What temp are you getting?

You have to wonder what the folks at Noctua are thinking about. I am sure they know about all the bad feedback from enthusiasts and the downright ugly fan colors. Enthusiast can be very fickle about things. I bet a lot of people have bought competitors coolers because of this. I thought about going with Phanteks but got a really good price on my NH-D14.

That's probably why they did this although it's better , I'm not sure how much http://noctua.at/main.php?show=news_list&news_id=93&lng=en

Ya the Corsairs are "pretty" but you can get much more "functionality" at a lower price. I guess a lot of it depends on whether "looks" are important or not. Or if you just want function with some quiet. I bought two of these for one case when I could have spent much less but IMO they were worth it since they satisfied my needs at the time. http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835242015

That depends are you using them on a cooler or for the case and what is your case? If you go up to forum actions then on the next page select edit signature. you can put up a sig at the bottom of your posts containing all your PC parts and specs. It makes things much easier for us when we know exactly what you have.

Well I am gunna use as case fans and I was gunna get cooler Master hyper 212 and change fans for them but changed mind for d14

Personally, i wouldn't want fans that are limited to 1200RPM and 55CFM. Especially for case fans. As I said previously it depends on what your goal is. My goal is max performance with the ability to turn everything down to a tolerable noiselevel for watching TV etc..

Personally, i wouldn't want fans that are limited to 1200RPM and 55CFM. Especially for case fans. As I said previously it depends on what your goal is. My goal is max performance with the ability to turn everything down to a tolerable noiselevel for watching TV etc..

hmm Yeh I agree with but don't want to loud but for now but still gunna get a fan controller

Back