• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MANDRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was in the navy for 6 years, so I've had that kinda fun ...

ah crap...

Um, what is this even? :clap:

(no really, I have no idea what this is haha)

It's off of the members list on our HWBot page. http://hwbot.org/team/overclockers.com/#Members
I leapfrogged a bunch of people and landed right under Manny earlier tonight after some awesome work at 4.4GHz with a Phenom II X3 B77 :D

It's where we go torture, benchmark, and compete for points with our hardware (and see who can have the most fun too!).

OH, didn't know that was hwbot.

I will be joining you guys soonish, I kinda wanna get my x99 stuff going before I fry my amd schtuff :p

Nice going ATM, I found it now. That's the team list not the league list correct? Still great work, keep at it man and maybe you'll catch me. Ha ha

You got a nice PII X3 :thup: I couldn't even pass 4GHz on last X3 720, even though it was on ss cooling. It sucks they reduced globals and TPP for 3/5 cores some time ago.

Nice going ATM, I found it now. That's the team list not the league list correct? Still great work, keep at it man and maybe you'll catch me. Ha ha

Yeah, team list. Go to our team, then to Members.

Good **** ATM

Thanks bud!

You got a nice PII X3 :thup: I couldn't even pass 4GHz on last X3 720, even though it was on ss cooling. It sucks they reduced globals and TPP for 3/5 cores some time ago.

Yeah, no kidding. Believe it or not, random eBay purchase.
It helped that it was nice and chilly out last night though.

I literally accidentally ran 4.4GHz, I meant to have the multi down one step, but it ran and then I realized it.
Said, eh, I'll try some runs. Ran 1.6V until R15, then needed one bump to finish the test.

Good work Atmin, I saw the Sempy 180 runs :thup: I've been sitting idle due to lack of cold but winter is here buddy and I have toys also :D

Good work Atmin, I saw the Sempy 180 runs :thup: I've been sitting idle due to lack of cold but winter is here buddy and I have toys also :D

That Sempy 180 was alright, but didn't like RAM speed. Weak IMC.
The PII X3 was the real winner here.

Gonna have to bring some good toys, I'm looking at 10°F here this evening.
May push the **** out of that 8350 and save a lower power chip for later.

If there's one thing that FX will like is some cold ATM. Manny and I have some pretty high speed benches up there. Good luck!

Nice work ATM, wish I could help out more , but have some hardware and equipment issues I am dealing with :(

Best of luck, the cold will be here for a few days from what I am reading in the paper

Rock Teh Bot ..... :thup::thup:

Could not resist at the expense of another thread :rofl:

If there's one thing that FX will like is some cold ATM. Manny and I have some pretty high speed benches up there. Good luck!

They absolutely do.
I don't think mine likes bclk though. Trying to get RAM/CPU balanced for the Overclocktagon at 5GHz showed me that.

Nice work ATM, wish I could help out more , but have some hardware and equipment issues I am dealing with :(

Best of luck, the cold will be here for a few days from what I am reading in the paper

Rock Teh Bot ..... :thup::thup:

Could not resist at the expense of another thread :rofl:

I hope it stays a while, I'll need it to tweak!!

They absolutely do.
I don't think mine likes bclk though. Trying to get RAM/CPU balanced for the Overclocktagon at 5GHz showed me that.

I hope it stays a while, I'll need it to tweak!!

Some of them just "prefer" certain ranges. I think any way. Post up a couple pics and we can take a poke at it. There's lotsa good stuff in the putzen thread if you can get through all the other BS. Ha ha

Back