• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone get one of these from Newegg?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anyone get one of these cards from Newegg? Ordered a PSU, it was in the box :shrug:

F6iJlFA.jpg

"hold my wine, watch this!"

Heh, since I ordered a PSU, I was thinking more along the lines of "Honey, grab the pinot grigio and jumper cables. The safe word is Haswell!" (Too far?)

But it turns out it's slightly more common. I half jokingly texted my parents if they needed a lot of cheap wine for anything, turns out they got one too with something they ordered. Site seems semi-legit, some people like it, others hate it.

I got two. Was considering it, but realized you have to buy like $120 or $150, something like that, to use it. Figured I wouldn't have extra funds for awhile, so I tossed them. Good thing to, had to replace ball joints on the wife's car and rebuild the carb on my daily driver that same week!

I got two. Was considering it, but realized you have to buy like $120 or $150, something like that, to use it. Figured I wouldn't have extra funds for awhile, so I tossed them. Good thing to, had to replace ball joints on the wife's car and rebuild the carb on my daily driver that same week!

Yeah, you have to buy $160 worth of wine with it.

And Nebulous, if you actually want it, let me know, I'm not gonna use it.

Back