• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IHS, I5 4670k

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There's only one way to find out if it'll work, but I really doubt it will.

did you use a razor blade?

I have seen others work and some not work with chip in corner, hard to say without trying, but that crack looks bad.

yep, i use razor blade. Brother disrupt me and i lost my focus. :D
i think its demaged on gpu side if i disable it in bios its posible can work?this gpu is used for something important?
can demaged cpu destroy my motherboard or something else? I dont wanna try my chances if its way to destroy my motherboard?

edit: i put cpu in and it boot into bios, is this good sign?

Last edited:
yea, I unOC in bios(use dafuq settings). Turn off intel gpu and boot up to windows. Everything looks like fine in CPU-z. Then i start OCCT and max temp was 53C on stock clock and automatic vCore and it run 30min perfectly fine.

I used last bios save, all default settings. CPU still works fine,in OCCP was stable all night. i will try OC it on friday.

If that chip works you go play the lottery because you have to be the luckiest SB I've ever met.Last CPU I delidded didn't have a scratch but still didn't work.Not worth it in my book

Back