• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Chromecast sale at BestBuy $30 and $20 Play store credit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
BB has the Chromecast on sale @$30 shipped and you also get a $20 Play Store credit...There may be some other extra's. Hulu Plus and Play music for a couple month's, not sure how to get them tho.

Last edited:
Spend $9 more and get a Fire TV Stick with way better hardware, slightly better software, physical remote, an HDMI extension in case your wifi is weak :)

Spend $9 more and get a Fire TV Stick with way better hardware, slightly better software, physical remote, an HDMI extension in case your wifi is weak :)

Do you get the play gc with that too though?

Do you get the play gc with that too though?

I doubt it, given Amazon is not Google. I already have Amazon Prime, so Play money is kind of useless to me :p Just pointing out the alternative hardware is quite similarly priced for those who may already have Amazon Prime but might have only been aware of non-Stick Fire TV (which is not comparable in price for obvious reasons).

Back