• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT World Tour 2015

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm still working at it Jiccman, OS time

Don't for get TIM and mounting hardware

those are the two most common things I forget ?

little hand held LP torch :)

Most of that stuff is packed witchy and the torch is in there too. They wouldn't let jiccman on the plane with his I imagine. Ha ha
Thanks for the tips.

Will do man, the irony of the whole thing is I'm going to be using an air cooler and underclocking the GFX for one part of the comp. :shrug:

Sacrilegious if you ask me ........ :rofl:

Thinking the comp will be fun , but the freestyle is where this will get good :clap:

I'm not really sure what's up with that TBH. the ifo they posted just made it more confusing as to what's going on and when.

All packed up and ready to go. Man that's a lot of stuff.

P1300003.JPG

And keep a eye on you things as well, since there is going to be plenty of people milling around!! As you can always get one bad egg or apple in a bunch, so easy to be distracted by what your doing Johan. ;) :thup:

Best of Luck, :salute:

Ajay.

Good luck to all who is attending! I hope everyone has a good time and takes a couple pics to show.

I don't know what johan looks like, but I do see an overclockers wall paper in the footage there. So I am guessing that the guy in the gold and black hat is our johan45?

No that is jiccman , running heaven

Johan must be in the gatorade shirt ???

Which one is Mandrake ?

Back