• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT World Tour 2015

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, that's one hell of a weekend. Hopefully everything come back to life for ya.

Well the 980 is definately history.:cry:

Here's a pic of my loot though

loot.JPG

Nice Johan

may have lost a 980, but at least you have 2x 290's to beat on :)

Just need to kill the Bud Light for let's say something with a bit more flavor ........ :rofl:

The bud light keeps me in the right perspective. I like the good stuff but not always the best for me, if you know what I mean.
I'll bech the 290s they're only reference, then maybe sell off the the whole lot. Table too. I already have one. That way i can get another 980 replacement or hold out for the Ti

Sorry to hear you lost the 980 buddy, but sounds like a good plan to get a replacement!

Ajay.

If its not artifacting in bios but is in windows I'd try a different windows install or the uninstall the drivers and then wipe ComPleTelY with duu all in safe mode. Unless you've already tried that. Then id try it again in a few months... I've had luck with that too lol

Last edited:
Maybe something like this one always liked EVGA GPU's! ;)

1, http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=43_1200_557_559&item_id=077479

Since they do not mind if you add a WC cooler or change the Bios either. :thup:

Ajay.

I'm going to hold off for now Ajay, I know there'll be something better on the horizon. If Nvidia follows their track record a 980Ti just might come out right after the AMD launch.

If its not artifacting in bios but is in windows I'd try a different windows install or the uninstall the drivers and then wipe ComPleTelY with duu all in safe mode. Unless you've already tried that. Then id try it again in a few months... I've had luck with that too lol
Trust me devlos, the machinr=e I tested i originally was an old 775 when I tossed it into the HTPC right from start up it had artifacts. GPUz doesn't register any clocks tried flashing bios numerous times and no love man. IT"S FORKED.

I think too much heat(volts) was the problem Blaylock. Ain't no oven goona fix this.

Back