• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you had better batten down the hatches there, it looks like this gunfight might be moving in your direction.
I'm 40k behind, and I just can't take that to well so i figure he'll put up another 40k tonight.
I'm puting three shells in the breach tonight in an attempt to hold him back till wednesday night when i can get them all in the breach again.

the 290 just kicked out about 30K in three hours and picked up another for 30K in three hours so i just may re-overtake him in the night...............

my rig with 2 7970's should have shut down at noon local, so no more from them till Wednesday night.
my 290 should stay up till 6pm local so it just might kick me out one more today before being off till Wednesday night.

Oooh yeah! mobo was shipped today.
With any luck, I should have it partially setup by the end of the month.

Now, what GPU's to buy.... :)

s_p, a 970, I am seeing them on sale for $339 here or a 980.

got back around subpar but only by a whisker..........

Attachments

• catching him.JPG
    catching him.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 45
:D I got back around, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to get put back in my place shortly :clap:

just a little suprise for you, I'm going to take the 290 rig to the other house and let it run overnight, the little bee surly can't hear it from that far away...........

argh lol, that 290 machine will be my undoing :D

And im with caddi on the new vid card, 970 will get you rolling hard :Thup:

well, subpar, the force is strong with you,:attn:
I rode up to the other house, carried the box of lard in, and at that moment I remembered...................... the phone and tv are still on......... but the internet is off:bang head

Son of a beetch :shock:
I'm sorry bout that caddi...but on the other hand maybe now I can build a little cushion :sn:
Muahahaha!

always one step ahead :D im coming ever so slowly creeping up on ya :comp:
gotta use all my :sn: moves

Back